Successful businesses all have one thing in common and that is established and effective systems and processes. Charts Partners has years of experience conducting health checks for a variety of industries. More recently, we have been focusing on the areas
of importing, retail and hospitality.
At Charts Partners we have found that it is often the basic things that tend to lead to the biggest headaches if they are not adequately addressed. Ensuring you get the "fundamentals" right is incredibly important. Having efficient systems and procedures
in place to manage your business's financial, administrative and compliance requirements ensures that problems are recognised and addressed quickly and allows the business owners to concentrate on what's important, which is being in a position to embrace
opportunities and develop and grow their businesses.
Our business health checks involve spending time with you at your business premises, learning how your operation works and reviewing the fundamentals of your business, which range from the correct operational structure to your administrative processes
and procedures. We then provide you with feedback on our observations and, where applicable, practical solutions to any highlighted deficiencies or areas of concern. Our business health checks help highlight areas within your business that challenge
and encourage staff and management to work smarter not harder.
There are 10 steps that we use to ensure you receive the best possible results:
- Visit business premises to talk to team and observe operations and existing processes and procedures
- Review daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual administrative procedures and bookkeeping processes
- Examine existing document management systems and procedures
- Review current compliance to all regulatory requirements including, industry, state and federal
- Understand current and future reporting and monitoring requirements of business
- Review quality and regularity of management reporting and requirements going forward
- Prepare a report on fundamental checklist items
- Report on observed efficiencies, inefficiencies and potential opportunities
- Develop an action plan to address any inefficiencies or potential opportunities utilising available technology and best practice
- Work with our clients to incorporate the proposed changes giving them comfort and peace of mind – allowing them to focus on building their businesses.
If you are looking to improve your processes and efficiencies then contact Andrew, Brenton or Lynda and we can discuss how a business health check can create opportunity.